Saturday, January 16, 2010
2010
Wow what a year 2009 has been, trying to look back and reflect on it well....it's hard to do. some things that happen were hard to take in but in turn made me a stronger person. I moved to Ohio to get a fresh start, and a fresh start I have found. I have a great job maybe not my dream job but it pays the bills and lets me play. My divorce will be final in March kinda a bitter sweet goodbye but was needed that relationship was not healthy and in a way I'm glad to be free but then again Gary is Aiden's dad and I feel bad that Aiden is in a sense coming from a broken home. Now that I've been here I've meet someone who treats me well...I wasn't looking for it but you know why not? Why not take a chance and try again...things are slow to a point but we are having fun getting to know eachother and introducing our kids...YES he has kids and for the fact of this blog and his kids I will not name his name. "J" is awesome and he is sooo good with Aiden, they are like two peas in a pod almost they love to gang up on me and they have fun with eachother. I on the other hand have fallen in love with two great kids, a boy and a girl. They are such good kids and "J" is truly a great father he has jump through hoops for them and in a sense thats how it should be but he shouldn't have had to put up the fight he had too (and thats all I'm saying about that) 2010 is going to be a AWESOME year new things to come and more growing to do, as a mom, daughter, employee,girlfriend, and mentor. I feel nothing but ups from here on out and I'm super stoked about it. I just have to keep my eye on the prize and I will get the goal!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment